Thursday, February 18, 2010

One and a Two!



Yup..... I am starting Grace early on her work outs! We do ball exercises and all sorts of muscle strengthen activities! Ha ha just joking ,,, I saw this in a magazine. It works just like tummy time on the floor. She will lift up her head the same way. She seems to enjoy it better than on the floor.
Well I gave her a taste of formula today. I mixed 1 oz with the rest breast milk. She took most of it. I am going to start transitioning her off nursing for multiple reasons I guess. The biggest would have to be work. Although I have the best team, and they always say ," No problem!" when I need them, I feel that I am constantly asking them to watch my kids. I can honestly say that I would not have been able to nurse this long with out them. So,,,, I pray she will transition well. Plus I have enough frozen milk to get her to at least month 6. So that's the news here!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment