I just had to put on a diaper picture. Look at her,,, she is just so cute! We thank God. I am just so thankful that she is healthy and growing. I can't say that enough. Today was a BIG eating day for Grace. I usually only have 5 oz bottle prepared because she hardly ever finishes them. Well Myra and I have been talking and both agree that lately she seems to want more when the bottle is finished. So, she ate her 5 oz for her morning bottle ( she's not a big morning eater), and then Myra said she ate all of her 8 oz at noon. WOW I was so shocked. That's almost double what I've been giving her. Poor thing,,,, I've been starving her. Well maybe not,,, according to these pictures :) Anyway,,, she ate another 7 oz before we left for home. Then before bed time she had another bottle. I am actually only nursing her for like 5 min. a day. Only when she is fussing,,, and I know that's what she wants. I just have to give in since she is getting so many bottles. Anyway,,, just thought I would share the BIG day. So from now on,, I will be sending the BIG bottles. OK WOW I know now why they say formula is so expensive,,, YOU BUY so much of it. I had to make a pit stop to the store this morning. OH also,,, last night she slept from 7:30 to 5:00!!! Yes all night! I even got up at 2:00 and watched her for a minute. I knew she was out for a while, so I went back to sleep. Until 4:00 that is............. I was finally able to work out. She's been getting up so often that I couldn't get my work outs in,,, but today was good. So I hope for another good night sleep!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment