Things are going really good for all of us. Grace is eating very well,,,, and seems to have fun all day. She must be,,, she still goes to bed at 7:00!!! I can't believe how the time is going by so fast. I love having mom and dad here. They are such a big help. I told them they could just live here for the next few months,,,,, but they need to get back. PLUS.... I am sure Myra wants Grace back. They were starting to have such a great bond before the accident. Myra is doing better and she will start having Grace again Monday. I am glad she is ok. We miss her!!!!! OK over and out!
California
14 years ago



omg!!! That is the cutest lil thing I have ever seen! I love the bathing suit!! And she looks so so so precious!!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she loves it and she looks so cute...by the way the picture looks like she has teeth...lol.
ReplyDelete