Doesn't the second picture look like she's saying, " Mom,,,, stop taking pictures!" I just love that look on her face. Anyway,,, Grace has been doing great. Tomorrow is Friday ,,, again :) I am planning a family trip to Baby's R Us this Saturday. Grace really needs some older toys. I want to get her a bouncer/jumper. The one that she sits in and plays with the items around it. I feel it's long over due. But,,,, she did just start holding her head up good, so I think the time is right. I also need to get some toys that she can manipulate with her hands/feet. I was online looking at a few,,, so we will do that Saturday.
School is going good too. The students love my blog. They all want to see it everyday. So,,, I show them during "Journal" time. They just all say, "Awe!" Over and over again. It's cute!
Adeyiza is busy as always. We are getting excited about our move to a Boston. I hope he has a nice schedule this year (He starts in June). I can't believe he is almost finished with residency. It's been a long time coming, and I am very proud of him. I am ready for the next chapter in our lives, so we'll see!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment