I was just looking at old pics and found this one of my little Grace. Man- time goes by too fast. I need to slow our lives down a bit. I just can't believe it. I miss how little she used to be already.
Next Monday she starts preschool- so I am getting a little nervous/anxious all over again. I know she will be just fine- it's me who gets a little worked up. But it will be good. I have planned to take John to open gymnastics (tumbling) and all sorts of other fun things. I love having one on one time- so this will be good for all of us.
Nothing else is really going on. We are just busy playing outside and such. Love this fall cool weather!! I do not miss the Texas heat. I love getting us all bundled up to play outside. I can hardly wait until winter. Snow will be super fun with these two. Well... I hope I don't get too cold. It's usually me who wants to go inside early. But I know they will have tons of fun playing in it. Oh and I love Starbucks this time of year. Egg Nog latte and Pumpkin Spice latte - ARE THE best fall drinks. Wel Egg Nog comes later - but those 2 are my favs!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment