Sunday, September 30, 2012

Baby Avery

 
 
 
We were all excited to have Avery come visit us. She is such a good baby and oh so happy!!! She came to me right away - with open arms and a BIG smile!!! I was so excited. I have so many great pics that I will post but this is my favorite. She is sooooo cute!!!! Grace and John LOVED playing with her.  We stayed here for a while and then we all went to the park. She had fun in the swing. I have pics of that too- just can't do it tonight. I hope  we can get together more often. We used to have many sleep overs as cousins that were so much fun. Can't wait to have Avery stay with us. Who knows- she may even yell out the window, "I'm from Texas!" , sneak downstairs for a snack, stay up late, go to Major Magics, get ice cream from Friendly's, ...... the sky is the limit right? (All things we used to do.... plus much more.) Anyway- we had a great visit!!! She sure is a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment