Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Blast From The Past!! Crazy hair day!!



I love going through old pics of the kids. It's so fun!! I look at her hair in some of them and crack up. She's always had such a full head of hair. Her 4 month pics (I'm looking for some to post) shows just how thick her hair was and always has been. Love it!!! I am glad I finally retired the bow though. 
 
We had swim class today - which she loves!! She is becoming such a great and independent swimmer. John goes with me now and we play while she swims. He will pull at the door to the pool and say, "opin - wa wa ". It's so funny. He wants to get in so bad. Anyway- after that we went to Farm County Park. It's a park they love!! I love this weather- so I'm taking full advantage of all these cool Fall days.
 
So I am doing old pics of Grace until I download more new pics- but also bc she's about to be 3 in 2 weeks and I just can't believe it. So from time to time I will post an old picture of her comparing then and now.
 
Oh and she keeps telling me to go jogging so that she can stay and watch John. I say Ummmm NO but soon enough I will take you up on it!! Ha ha silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment