I have to laugh at these two kiddos!!!! They are early risers just like mama!!! Although these days I wouldn't mind sleeping in..... but nope !! Not with the two of them. John is up around 6 and Grace at 6:30 or 7. Today we were all dressed and ready to go at 7. BUT- we have no where to go. It's raining outside so I hate leaving. Grace doesn't have school on Mondays. So far we already played play dough, painted a picture, read books, built a house with blocks, played in her room,,,,,, and it's now only 9:30. Gee..... no wonder why we all nap so early. Now they are watching a home video. Grace loves to watch her cousins and meme and papa on tape. Actually John has been crying and stopped as soon as he heard papa's voice. Hmmmm perhaps I should play this more often.
As I look at this picture of us,,, it seems as though John has my ears. See Grace has itty bitty ears like her dad, but I think John has mine!!! Ha ha Kind of funny!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment