Friday, July 29, 2011

John at 2 Weeks!












































































































































Here are a few of John's 2 weeks pictures. I have lots more- but didn't put them all on. Anyway where do I begin???? I know it's been a while- you can guess that I'm very busy at this point. We are settled now and things are going great. John is doing great as well. However.... he is giving us a hard time. He seems to be a bit fussy and cries a lot. We hope it goes away with age, so we'll see. He is growing and is even much bigger than these pictures. His 2 month appointment is August 23rd. So I will be anxiously waiting to see how much he weighs. Grace is doing good too. She is still very jealous- but I am hoping that will go away as well. So.... Grace is starting school next week. It was a tough decision (on my part) but it's something that I know will help her and give her something to do. She will go to a Montessori School for a few hours in the morning 3 or 4 times a week. See in Boston we had at least 2 play dates a week, church twice a week, and with her being the only child- we could just do more. Now it's nothing. I know she is getting board and misses being around kids. We will go to the park or mall and she will run up to kids to play. So I know school will give her some friends and time away from her crying brother. BUT- I do get sad when I think about it. I know it's not a long time- but the first day I am sure I will be a mess. I am excited to be with John alone though. I feel that Grace still takes up most of my time- so this will be good to bond with him. Oh yes- and to get some errands ran and all that!!! Everyone knows it's a lot easier with one than two. So I will keep everyone posted. Now for Adeyiza... he goes back to work on Monday. I (we) are going to miss him so much. It's been so nice to have him off for the month. I still don't know how I'm going to do all this without him. But I guess most people do, so I will have to remember that!!! That's about it for now. I will try to post more frequently. I do have some more pictures on my camera that I haven't downloaded yet... but I will soon!! OK good night!
































No comments:

Post a Comment