Today John is 1 month old. Can you believe it???? He is doing good. It's been very crazy busy though. I know mom and dad are probably still tired from all of us. We sure do appreciate all they've done and keep doing for us. My mom, kids, and I left Boston on the 29th. We left Adeyiza and dad to load up and move our stuff to Michigan. The kids and I stayed in MI for a week while Adeyiza got our condo set up for us. We all joined him on Monday this week. We have a cute 3 bedroom condo that Adeyiza had picked out. I knew he would do a great job. He has good taste:) We will be here for a year- and then get a house. Grace is doing well adjusting to her OWN room. I love that she can play and have all her toys with her. John is sleeping in our room and is doing well too. Of course some nights are not so good- but I guess we are still working on it. I am being spoiled though having Adeyiza home with me this month. I don't even know how I will manage with out him. Sometimes it's like having twins- but I know it will get easier when we settle and get on a routine. I love the location of our place. We have a really cute park across the street. Grace loves it!!! OK well they are BOTH sleeping- so before I miss my chance I need to shower. I will post summer pictures soon.
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment