OK- so we all have the "fun" things we like to do at the cottage. Grace has already conquered the first 3. Nothings like having fun at the cottage with family, food, and entertainment!!!
SO here they are........................
1. "Rhino" Rides
2. Driving the BOAT
3. Sun bathing- getting the Sun Gear on (Grammy and Grace- always protect that skin!!)
4. Fishing
5. Bomb Fires
6. SMORE TIME!!
7. Grilling
8. Games, Games, and more Games!
9. Sitting around the fire talking
10. SWIMMING in the DEEP Lake!
I could go on, but these are probably the favorite things we all enjoy!!! Especially the little ones. I guess as we (my sisters and I) get older, we really don't fight over driving the boat. Plus,,, we are all too big to sit on Papa's lap to ride the Rhino!!! I guess now it's just so much fun ti watch the little ones do it all!! Yes,,, they even want to bait the hooks!! YUCK!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment