Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Day Tomorrow






OK first of all,,, No,, I am not sure that I #1 like the hair band! OR #2 Have it on correctly. I pulled it back a bit, but then it goes in between her hair, and that was not too cute!!! BUT,,, I will keep working on NEW hair styles. Perhaps I need to get some hair rubber bands and different barrettes.
Anyway, SO,,,,, here we are! The last day of work for me tomorrow. WOW how I thought this day would never come, and NOW it's here! I still can't believe it went so fast. I know I say that over and over, but it's true. We had our class party today. It went great! Sad,,, but good! Tomorrow is the staff breakfast and last minute meetings. We get to leave early, so it's not a full day. I am hoping to leave by 10 or 11, but we will see!!! Also,,, I am sure going to miss my teacher friends. We had so much fun together.
On another note, Adeyiza's graduation is Sunday. His parents are coming Saturday. They actually had to fly to MI tonight for his brother's graduation that is tomorrow. They are leaving Sat. to fly here for Adeyiza's which is on Sunday. Busy ,,, busy they are!! But, I guess the long hull is over. One more year for the two of them and they can begin their long waiting careers. They've worked very hard and I do admire all the hours, dedication, and time that is needed in order to complete residency.
OK last thing tonight! I am working slowly on packing. It will be easier (I hope) when I am not working, but we will see. YES.... I will have more time to :blog, cook, clean, read, put pics in my albums, and of course play with Grace. That's the good thing about teaching,,, Summers OFF! I will keep everyone posted on our last day with Myra. Grace has something very special for her!! I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the headband and LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair like that. She is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete