Grace wanted to give her daddy as big hug on his birthday,,,, BUT,,,, he is not here YET!!!! Yes,,, my dad and Adeyiza are driving to Michigan as we speak. We've had one busy week of packing, company (good help I must add), and getting our Boston arrangements made. Grace and I made it to Michigan yesterday. We are both doing great,,, a bit tired,,, but great!! Grace did very well on the plane and now she is enjoying the nice cool weather. We are anxiously waiting for the men to get home. I felt bad that Father's Day for the two of them was spent traveling and now Adeyiza's birthday is too. But we will have to make it up to them when they get back with a good home cooked meal and time to RELAX!!!
We are excited about this move and want to thank everyone who has helped us in some way or another!!!! We thank God for how things are going so far, and continue to pray for safe travel for everyone these next few months.
Happy Birthday again to Adeyiza!



No comments:
Post a Comment