Monday, August 9, 2010

Egg - In - A - Hole!!



Well,,,, here is her first egg-in-a-hole!! If you've never tried them,,,,,,,,,, it's a must!! This is all I can remember eating growing up (ok well not all- but you know what I mean!) Now,,, my nephews and niece love them too!!! Grammy and Papa (my folks) got us hooked as kids!!! You take a piece of bread (whole wheat double fiber or grain bread--- and for you none healthy people--- WHITE is fine!) Butter both sides, find a cup, punch a small hole in the middle, keep that middle piece (for dunking if you like it runny), put it in the pan, crack an egg in the center, and fry it!!!! We all ate it runny,,, so then you take that small round piece and dunk it in the center!!! Grace ate some,,, I finished the rest!! And NO runny parts this time. Now as I'm older,,, it grosses me out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment