Sunday, August 22, 2010

Church Today!!!






OK well,, NO GO for her staying in the nursery. We dropped her off crying,,, I ended up getting paged 5 minutes later. She was crying so hard that she vomited. Kind of like she did when we did the whole "cry out" method. It just never worked. I tried so hard,,,, but she will cry until she gets so sick that everything has to be changed and washed. I am not talking just spitting up,,, I am talking it wets her whole body,, hair,,, and bedding!!! BUT- (I know I am getting off topic!) NOW,,, as my friend Sally told me,,,, I put her in her crib,,, rub or pat her back,,,, and she goes to sleep. I WILL NOT pick her up when she cries. The first time she only cried a bit,,, now it's hardly at all,, and she doesn't get sick anymore. This method really has worked the best for us. Rocking her to sleep would last 2 hours,,,, letting her cry it out,,,, was just NOT working,,, so the "pat the back" method has worked SOOOO good!!! Anyway,,, back to church. I went to pick her up,,, and sure enough she was crying soooo hard. One of those sniff cries where she can;t get her breath. NOW,,,,, right before we left Houston,,, she was getting better with other people holding her. I feel as if we are back to square one!!! I guess what should I expect,,,, with Adeyiza working,,, and it being just us,,, who can blame her!!! This dress is SUPER cute!! Adeyiza sister gave it to us!!! It looks just like Grace,,,, However,,, now it does need a good washing,,, !! But that's ok,,, she looked cute despite a little messy front!!! Next week,,,, we shall try again!!
You don't suppose her car seat is a tad small ??? I think it's time to upgrade. Good thing we only drive once a week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment