Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Catch UP!


I know it's  been a while.... trust me... it's only going to get worse... WHY???? Because we will be moving in 26 days.... YES 26 days!! So I've been trying to organize, pack, and just get stuff done. I am SUPER SUPER excited. We've been waiting a long time for our first house. It's like you have to do things a tad backwards when you're going through residency and such. But now with us being settled in Michigan... the time is here. I can't wait for a yard, space, but most of all a nice bedroom for these two. With us always living in apartments/renting- I've never set up a true room for them. Like painting their room a color, hanging pictures, and just decorating for them.  Of course I'm thankful for the places we've lived in and such- but I am thankful that this other chapter in life is about to start. We thank God for all of this and making it all possible. Not a day goes by where I'm not thankful for everything!!   (Just felt the need to add some soft words.) Ha ha
 
 
We've still been busy with swim class and such. John is doing ok- he still doesn't like to go under-but he will soon I hope.
 
Grace has a preschool graduation next week- and then she is finished with school the 7th. Wow what a great year. She learned so much!!  John will start there in a year. I really love that place!!
 
Other than that- not too much is going on. WE just enjoy the weather when we can- and I keep packing and sorting things as the days go by.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment