I know... I know... it's been a while. Well- you know how that goes, we've been pretty busy I guess. We are LOVING this warmer weather now!! We ride bikes, blow bubbles, go to different parks, write with sidewalk chalk, and just hang out! It's been such a great change. I love my 4 seasons and all- but this Spring weather took a long time. But it's here!!!
John is doing great in swim class. He really likes it. He's not too happy about going under as he will say.. "no under mama- no under" Just like that!! ha ha It's so cute though. But he does it. He doesn't cry or anything. He is a TERRIBLE 2 now!!! No- he is a good boy for the most part. But WOW he throws tantrums and they are lasting a while. Grace never did that- so this is a NEW experience for me. He is very stubborn at times. I just don't know where he gets it!! ha ha.... But I am trying different things to help with this- and reading up on it too.
Grace is doing great in school. We had her conferences last week. She is starting to open up and talk!! Ha ha. She can be so shy at times! She is also doing great at her swim class. She is improving each week. She loves to ride her bike- and is sooo good at it!!!
That's about it- oh the house!! Yes- we are maybe closing the 1st or 2nd week of June. Then we have lots to do- but we are excited!!! Soon enough......




No comments:
Post a Comment