Sunday, March 24, 2013

Skittles







 
 
Yup - we put EVERYTHING in water these days. We like to see what they do...how they look....taste...smell...you get the drift. They just love to experiment with different items. I love how excited they get too. Fun fun!!!
 
Nothing much is going on. John is talking none stop and is sooo funny!! He has the cutest personality (when he is a good boy).  Sometimes he can be such a stinker, but that too is cute. If he is EVER quiet- then I know he's getting into trouble. For example- I was cleaning up after dinner - and I thought - hmmmm John is being really quiet-  OH NO!!! What could he be doing??? Sure enough- he got the hand soap from the bathroom down- took it to the living room- and smeared soap ALL OVER his head, hands, and arms. That's just something he would do. He gets into everything. So moral of the story- don't leave JOHN out of your sight!!! Ha ha.. Gotta love his curiosity though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment