Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busted!!!



So............ I was about to give Grace a bath. I reached behind me to get her, and low and behold the fast little girl darted to the living room to get on the window ledge. I tell you what- she is wearing me out!!! I looked at her- and just had to grab my camera. It's like she knew she was in for it- but just had to do it. I hope the people outside liked the view!! HA HA.


I am trying to keep up on my posts. I guess I've been a little busy lately- and also I need to take more pictures, but I'll catch up. We've been doing fine. We went to church on Tuesday. Grace did great they said. Not a tear!!! She has been a bit clingy lately- so I was nervous, but glad she did ok. Lil Momoh is doing just fine too. Lots of movement and I am getting very big. I feel like I'm getting to that uncomfortable stage already. I'm at 28 weeks now. Wow time goes by soooo fast!!!


1 comment: