Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Take Us Back!"


This is when we were leaving yesterday morning!!! BOO HOO



Grace loved being on the balcony!!!






One afternoon while Adeyiza was at his conference- Grace and I had yogurt and guacamole!!! She loved it!






















After her shower!!! So fresh and so clean!









She loved these BIG beds!!!













See??? Grace is in the shade!!! Can you guess where Mommy is????
















The Beach was beautiful!!! She wouldn't sit in the sand- but she loved watching the waves come up to shore. "Wawa Wawa!" Is what she kept saying. (which means water!)



































Daddy taking a break to hang out with us!!


























This was the hot tub. She LOVED sitting in it and catching the bubbles. She was of course a charmer !!!! Everyone would say how cute she!! She would smile and even laugh at them. SOOO Cute!!

































She is my little fish. She LOVES the water- and HATES to get out!!! We will swim for a while in her floaty- then she will want to get out and kick and kick. I try to teach her all I know about swimming. I know she would stay in the water all day if she could. The pool was nice- a bit chilly for me, so I rotated it with the hot tub. Wow- I want to go back already!!






She loves staying in Hotels. She is sooooo happy the whole entire time.















I was getting her used to her floaty. I guess these pics are a little backwards. But- all is well.






Come on mom!!! I want to go swimming!














This was the first Hotel we stayed at with a crib!! It was so nice to have her sleep in it. OK- so she did end up with us later in the night- but she always starting in it at least!!!
That's all I have for now. We had a great time. She did soooo good on the airplane- that she even got compliments from people. She is becoming such a great traveler. I can't wait for the next trip!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment