So we switch from stretching,,, to reaching,,,, to climbing,,, back to stretching,,, to reaching,,,, to climbing!!! Wow she is getting more risky at everything she does. She now LOVES to sit up on her knees. She's only fallen back twice,,, but I try to catch her for the most part. She is still a bit wobbly standing up,,, but better and better each day. I now know why people used to say , "Enjoy her just sitting!!" She is certainly all over the place!!! I just love this age though... they surprise you in so many ways. She waves at everyone ,,, gives them a big smile,,,, and shows off that cute personality. We are still going outside,,, it's just a shorter time span. A bit chilly. Today was 50 out,, so we went around the block,, to the store,,, and back again. It wouldn't be bad if the wind would go down. But a little fresh air is great for the two of us :)
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment