I am going to try to write daily to keep you all to date with baby Grace. She is changing every day. Let me go back a bit. The first month was great. My parents helped us prepare for her arrival. When she came home, life was a bit different from the start. As my dad would say, "You are like a
pittbull with pups!" I know---- Sorry dad,,, I was very nervous and wanted her in my sight at all times. Even to leave to check the mail was hard at that time. That was such a BIG help having them here. Dinners were cooked, house was cleaned, shopping was done, and most of all the company was the best part. I will never forget the sacrifice they made to stay. Anyway, we had a great time. I know Grace misses them. Thank you mom and dad!!! The second month
Adeyiza's mom came. That was also so helpful. Again
Adeyiza and I were spoiled. Mummy also kept our house looking nice, cooked for us, and of course having company was the best part! She did get me at a more relaxed time. YES... I did leave the house. The first time I left, I kept thinking, "What am I doing,,, what am I doing?" See, we had to start practicing with a bottle. So I would leave while Mummy (
Adeyiza's mom) gave her one. I would come back and drill her with questions. Sorry Mummy,,, it's in my nature!! Most of that month was trial and error in regards to the bottle department. She did not like her bottle at all. I bought a whole new brand to see if she liked those. NOPE! She ended up liking the same ones my sister used with her kids. I had those in my closet and thought that I should try them. Anyway, she is now getting better taking a bottle. She still needs practice though. We took Mummy to the airport yesterday. We had a great time. Thank you Mummy for all your help!! On Thursday she will be 6 weeks old. I just can't believe it. Where did the time go!
No comments:
Post a Comment